Vacuum-Component Assembly: Tips and Procedures

From APL
Revision as of 10:38, 8 April 2014 by Wikiuser (talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Types of Vacuum-System Components

CF Conflat Flange
QF/KF Quick FlangeCF to KF adapter

The flange on the left is called a CF or Conflat flange. Bolts, nuts and copper gaskets are used to attached components.

The Flange in the middle is called a QF (or KF) Quick Flange. O-rings and clamps are used to attach components.

The rightmost component is a CF-to-KF adapter.